- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I appreciate this a lot, but be careful about some of the facts. No, chocolate doesn’t cause migraines in everyone, but anyone who has them will tell you they’re triggered differently for everyone. If you have a sensitivity to caffeine or sugar, it can absolutely trigger a migraine, especially if you eat a lot of it or eat it in combination with something else with caffeine. Just know your body!
(Source: iamdwightakasuperman, via biiiiiilboooooobaaaaaagiiiiiins)